If you've never sent a page to
someone else before,
Just follow one of these easy instructions.
"TO SEND BY EMAIL:"
You can click on "File" in
your web browser. Then click on the option "SEND" or
~ OR ~
Just type in the email address of the person you wish to send the page to.
(The web page address should already be posted in the email message area).
1. Prepare an E-mail to your friend as you normally would.
2. "Copy" (by pressing "Control + C"
on the keyboard) the address (URL or http://...) of the Page you would
like to send.
3. "Paste" (by pressing "Control + V"
on the keyboard) or "Type" the address of the page into the new
4. "Send" via your own personal E-mail service!
If you would like, you can also add
a personal message with your Email.
"FOR AOL USERS:"
(Adding a Hyperlink to
1. Place the web page you want
to send in your Favorite Places.
2. Click the "Favorite Places" icon on the Toolbar to see
the list of your Favorite Web Pages.
3. Choose the web page that you would like to add to your Email
4. Click and drag the little heart icon in your Favorite Places
folder into the Message section of your Compose Mail window. A blue
hyperlink will appear.
can make a Hyperlink say what you want it to say. In your mail,
highlight the entire hyperlink with your mouse. Next, type a word or
phrase that you think accurately describes the link. Your hyperlink is
5. Address your mail, add
a Subject, click "Send," and you're done!
"TO SEND ON ICQ:"
(If you don't know what
ICQ is, you probably don't have it.)
1. Go to the web page you want
2. "Open" your ICQ contact list.
3. "Highlight" the person(s) you wish to send the URL to
by left-clicking your mouse on their name.
4. Once it's highlighted, right-click your mouse and select
"Web Page Address: URL" from the menu.
5. A new Box will pop open. The URL and the name of the site
will automatically appear.
6. You can add a description or a personal message if you wish.
7. Click on "Send" and you are done!
the address doesn't fill in automatically, just type the address in the line
that says "URL."
You can also send the page to MULTIPLE RECIPIENTS by clicking the
"More" button, checking all the names you would like,
and clicking on "Send."